I've had an epiphany-my readership doesn't know sh*t about rope, because none of ya'll even took a GUESS at the last fire exam question. The answer .... A, static kermantle rope.
Yeah, I didn't know either; but, in my defense, my academics don't start for another 10 days.
Yesterday I got all dolled up and went to the gym, only to learn that they close for 4 hours on Saturday afternoons (valuable information to perhaps show on their FaceBook page, which is where I went to find their hours). So I came home and set up my Wii Fit Plus. My oldest daughter was kind enough to make a Mii for me when she was home, aptly named "Mama". What sucks is this stupid thing weighs you in every day and tells you how you are lacking in weight proficiency. You see, a "normal" BMI is 24.9 and under. My BMI is 25. If I drop 2 pounds, I will be in the "normal" range. But, oh no, Wii Fit has to announce to me that "MAMA IS OVERWEIGHT" every time I step on it. I hate to split hairs here, but if I'm only "overweight" by 2 pounds, I'm not really overweight. I could go a few hours without drinking water and be miraculously "normal." So say I.
And I can't go to the gym today, because it's been effin' snowing for 4 hours now. And there's no fire events going on at any houses, because it's WINTER and not exactly hamburger and hot dog weather. So I'm housebound and getting a little stir crazy.
In honor of my stircraziness, I've compiled:
THE TOP TEN THINGS THAT ARE CURRENTLY PISSING TINA OFF
1. Nonstop snow
2. Gyms that are not open when their FaceBook page says that they should be
3. No fire events to go to because it's winter time
4. Veggie subs. I'm friggin' sick of eating veggie subs.
5. My old woman knee that keeps acting up every time I try to go down stairs or do squats/lunges
6. The lady who won't call me back about the fundraiser I'm trying to organize for the Stair Climb
7. Not having a clue what the term "kermantle rope" means
8. The weight tracker feature on Wii Fit Plus
10. The complete lack of response to my resumes' that I've sent to potential employers in Spokompton
Okay, your turn. What's got YOUR panties in a bunch today?